The pre-recorded Thinking Tools course provided in a Fourth Industrial Revolution third-person interactive learning mode offers an easy to follow and real presence touch and feel.
This is the only teacher training program in the world where both the delivery mode and course content are aligned with 4IR eLearning such as third-person interactive communication with course content, collaboration, critical and creative thinking – all in one engaging experience.
This highly enjoyable learner-centred course contains no boring traditional old school lecturing and assignments. THIS IS LEARNING ON THE GO!
As from session 1 you can enrol on a discussion group where you can ask questions and draw from the experience of seasoned Thinking Tools teachers. After the course you are also entitled to free support by Cas Olivier as well as being a guest on free Zoom webinars where you can share your own ideas and tap into the creative minds of seasoned Thinking Tools teachers in your field of teaching.
• The course is currently only available in Afrikaans, but the English version is coming.
• The cost of the course per teacher is R800 plus VAT = R920
• For a school enrolling 10 or more teachers the cost is R700 plus VAT R805 per teacher.
• For a school enrolling 15 or more teachers the cost is R650 plus VAT = R747,50 per teacher.
• For a school enrolling 20 or more teachers the cost is R600 + VAT R690 per teacher.
• For a school enrolling 20 or more teachers the cost is R550 + VAT R632.50 per teacher.
• After registering for yourself or on behalf of a school information and an access coupon code will be provided for each teacher paid for.
• Schools may bypass the following payment steps and communicate directly with Cas Olivier requesting an invoice and receive coupon codes per email: email@example.com
Once you decide on the option that suits you, WhatsApp Cas Olivier 0832592857 for payment information, coupon code(s), access to the course and support.