Thinking Tools make your teaching dreams come true
Were these your dreams?
- To have disciplined classes. Now you can because your teacher is based on the wiring of the brain.
- To have learners reaching their potential – even those who are struggling.
- Can read the mind and heart of each learner.
The Foundation Phase teacher eCourse
- Lay a sound foundation for maths, reading and writing, reading time, etc.
- Fresh techniques to enable your learners to master subjects such as natural science and life skills.
- Addresses maths and learning to read following the Thinking Tools phonetic approach.
- Learn about the brain’s chronosensor which enables the brain to detect patterns and rhythms in maths, reading and writing and reading time and many more.
- Have a unique way of managing your learners’ workbooks which puts you in a super position when providing information to parents and head of department.
More information and costs
You do the course at your own time and pace.
Consists of 6 x 3-hour sessions.
The cost of the course is R800 per teacher. There is a discount when teachers enrol as a group as well as discounts for schools
This is the feedback after session 3 of 6 Feedback from teachers attending the first ever 4IR Foundational Phase Thinking Tools Course
This is the teachers’ feedback after completion of the course.
- How we think changes the teaching and learning landscape.
- How Thinking Tools impact on classroom communication.
- How thinking styles guide and enhance group dynamics.
- The Critical Thinking Toolkit = the mothership of all thinking.
- Surface and deep thinking gears.
- Analyze, synthesize and evaluate.
- De Bono + 1 Thinking Hats.
- Thinking maps that speak brain language.
- The five Thinking Methods that replace traditional teacher centered teaching.
- Bloom’s Taxonomy turnaround in 3D view.
- Clever Learning Activities.
- The five Thinking Methods that replace traditional teacher centered teaching
- Hide and seek.
- Formative assessment GPS with a WOW.
- Monitor learners with a formative assessment GPS.
- The MacGyver Toolkit to keep abreast of your learners’ progress without them knowing how.
- Potential development.
- A Thinking Tools teaching planner.
WhatsApp me 0832592857